Dive PackagePADI Traning Course + Mercure Okinawa Naha Package
PADI Traning Course operated by SEASIR Co. Ltd. is a PADI 5 STAR facility available in English, Japanese, Mandarin and Cantonese with experienced instructors. There's no need to worry about language barrier!
Mercure Okinawa Naha Hotel is a Mid-scale hotel that is located next to Tsubogawa monorail station. It's just around 10 minutes from Naha Airport by monorail. Easy access to various sightseeing spots in Naha, such as Kokusai Dori and Shurijo Castle!
From 1st January 2018 until 31th December 2018
- Package Duration
- ①PADI Open Water Diver Package ： 5days/4nights
②PADI Advance Diver Package ： 4days/3nights
③PADI Rescue Diver Package ： 4days/3nights
- Entry Qualifications
- Participants must be 10 years older or above and physically fit.
※ Before making a reservation, please refer to the link below regarding the participant's health checklist. If any of these questions apply YES to you, please inform us. Health Check List
※All prices are in JPY per person.
- Package Inclusion
- • Accommodation：Four-night/three-night stay at Mercure Naha Hotel (depends on course program)
• Transfer：From Mercure Naha Hotel to shop
• Training Material：PADI OW/AOW/Rescue Diver Manual (English)
• Equipment：Use of Scuba equipment during training
• Lunch：A lunch box for open water training days
• Boat fee：Open Water Training
• Registration：PADI OW/AOW/Rescue Diver C-Card
• Insurance： Covers from checking in until checking out only at Mercure Naha Hotel
- Package Exclusion
- • Air ticket
• Airport transfer
- Minimum Number Of Participants
- 1 person
※Rescue Diver training package must have a minimum of 2 trainees for booking.
- Booking Procedures
- 1. Click on "BOOKING NOW" button, you will be required to fill in your email address as your contact. Fill in all information as required and summit.
2. We will confirm the availability of your booking within 48 hours. You'll receive a Paypal payment request from SEASIR LTD. account once your booking is available.
※To secure your booking, please make the payment within 7 days from the day you received the payment request from our PayPal account. All booking requests will be canceled if no payment received.
3. A booking confirmation note will be sent to your email once the payment in received within 24 hours.
- Full amount of payment
- Cancellation Policy
- • Any cancellation requests made more than 30 days from the arrival date will have a 50% charge from the total amount.
• Any cancellation made less than 30 days from arrival date, a FULL payment charge applies.
• Full Payment charges apply, regardless for any reason if the guest is unable to use the booked package.
- • A last-minute change of guest is allowed.
• Trainee must complete PADI e-learning program from PADI official website 3 days before the training course. Please bring your eRecord (with all the review score) and 2 of passport size photos and swimming suit to our shop on your training day.
※Change Package Conditions：
• For any exchange package dates, it only applies in the year 2017.
• Change of package dates are allowed only if there are vacancies.
• Changing of guest is allowed and it applies to all same terms and condition.
- PADI Open Water Diver Package
Day 1 - Personal arrangement at Mercure Okinawa Naha (check in time after 15:00)
Day 2 - Theory review & Confined water training (Pool training half day)
Day 3 - Open Water training dive 1 & 2
Day 4 - Open Water training dive 3 & 4
Day 5 - Check out and personal arrangement to the airport.
▸ To make a booking
→ BOOKING NOW
- Meeting Place MAP
- Please use this phone number 098-855-7111 key in the Car Navigation system or use this
- MAP CODEMap Code: 33 126 200*66 to locate our shop.
- “MAPCODE“ registered trademark under “DENSO Corporation“.