Dive PackagePADI Traning Course + SEASIR AKA Package
PADI Traning Course operated by SEASIR Co. Ltd. is a PADI 5 STAR facility available in English, Japanese, Mandarin and Cantonese with experienced instructors. There's no need to worry about language barrier!
AKA island is surrounded with nature and has many diving sites that prompt many a diver from around the world to keep coming back to see its extraordinarily beautiful waters and incredible underwater sights.
SEASIR Akajima is a diving center and pension facility. You can visit the island and enjoy boat diving around the island that is full of coral and fishes!
From 1st January 2018 until 31th December 2018
※Except the following dates : 4/27～5/6、6/15～6/30、10/1～10/8
- Package Duration
- ①PADI Open Water Diver Package ： 5days/4nights
②PADI Advance Diver Package ： 4days/3nights
③PADI Rescue Diver Package ： 4days/3nights
- Entry Qualifications
- Participants must be 10 years older or above and physically fit.
※ Before making a reservation, please refer to the link below regarding the participant's health checklist. If any of these questions apply YES to you, please inform us. Health Check List
※All prices are in JPY per person.
- Package Inclusion
- • Accommodation：Four-night/three-night stay at SEASIR AKA Pension(depends on course program)
• Boat Ticket ： Return boat ticket from Naha to AKA island.
• Full board (meals).
• Pick up / Drop off from AKA pier to SEASIR Pension.
• Training Material ： PADI OW/AOW/Rescue Diver Manual (English)
• Equipment ： Use of Scuba equipment during training
• Boat fee ： Open Water Training
• Registration ： PADI OW/AOW/Rescue Diver C-Card
• Insurance ： Coverage start from ferry departure until return to Nana city
- Package Exclusion
- • Air ticket.
• Airport transfer.
- Minimum Number Of Participants
- 1 person
※Rescue Diver training package must have a minimum of 2 trainees for booking.
- Booking Procedures
- 1. Click on BOOKING NOW button, you will be required to fill in your email address as your contact. Fill in all information as required and summit.
2. We will confirm the availability of your booking within 48 hours. You'll receive a Paypal payment request from SEASIR LTD. account once your booking is available.
※To secure your booking, please make the payment within 7 days from the day you received the payment request from our PayPal account. All booking requests will be canceled if no payment received.
3. A booking confirmation note will be sent to your email once the payment in received within 24 hours.
- Full amount of payment
- Cancellation Policy
- • Any cancellation requests made more than 30 days from the arrival date will have a 50% charge from the total amount.
• Any cancellation made less than 30 days from arrival date, a FULL payment charge applies.
• Full Payment charges apply, regardless for any reason if the guest is unable to use the booked package.
- • A last-minute change of guest is allowed.
• Trainee must complete PADI e-learning program from PADI official website 3 days before the training course. Please bring your eRecord (with all the review score) and 2 of passport size photos and swimming suit to our shop on your training day.
※Change Package Conditions：
• For any exchange package dates, it only applies in the year 2017.
• Change of package dates are allowed only if there are vacancies.
• Changing of guest is allowed and it applies to all same terms and condition.
- PADI Open Water Diver Package
Day 1 - Ferry to AKA island
Day 2 - Theory review & Confined water training
Day 3 - Open Water training dive 1 & 2
Day 4 - Open Water training dive 3 & 4
Day 5 - Check out and ferry back to Naha City (Personal arrangement)
▸ To make a booking
→ BOOKING NOW
- Meeting Place MAP
- Please use this phone number 098-987-2973 key in the Car Navigation system or use this
- MAP CODE905 078 319*27 to locate our shop.
- “MAPCODE“ registered trademark under “DENSO Corporation“.