Marine Walk is the one of the popular activities in Okinawa. With the use of a helmet that supplies oxygen to the user, you'll be able to take a leisurely walk in the sea and enjoy Okinawa's coral reefs and fish without getting your face wet.
You can even keep your glasses and make up on!
You do not have to worry about any special breathing techniques as the helmet allows you to breath normally and like you do on land.
Just enjoy the underwater world with certified guides ensuring your safety every step of the way.
Marine walk is perfect for the whole family members and welcomes kids as young as 8 years old!
- From January 1st through September 30, 2018
- Entry qualifications
- ・Age Limit : 8~65 year old.
・Shoulder must be more than 38 cm.
・Please make sure you have 18 hours resting hour before the flight.
・Before making a reservation, please refer to the link below regarding the questions for your health condition.If any of these questions apply on you,please inform us.Health Check List
JPY7,560 PP⇒ JPY6,500PP
Book it now, and get discounted prices on the second-activity options provided below:
・Parasailing : Original Price JPY 7,000 pp. Discounted priceJPY 4,500 pp
・Water Sports Combo (Banana boat,Super marble and Biscuit Drift) :
Original Price JPY 5,000 pp. Discounted priceJPY 3,000 pp
- Package includes
- ・20~30 mins marine-walk experience
・One towel for Rental
- Meeting time
- Operating 5 times a day
⑤16:00 (July – September Only)
- Time duration
- Around 2.5 hours.
· Registration and change of clothes.
· Experience Walking Underwater (Around 20 minutes)
· Change of clothes.
- · Minors (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by a guardian to participate.
· Please put on your swimwear ahead of time or before coming to the meeting place.
· Location is subject to change due to weather/sea condition, please contact organizer by email or make a phone call one day before the activity to get updates. Activity location in Summer season (March-October) will be at Kouki Beach ; in Winter season (November–February) will be at Kanucha Resort beach counter.
Add activity notes：
· 2 activities apply to the same person.
· Original price applies if either one of the activities is cancelled due to unfavorable weather/sea condition.
· Original price applies if one or more activities is added to the combos.
- Full Amount of Payment
- Cancellation Policy
- ・3 days before trip date : 50% of tour fee
・Same day cancellation : 100% of tour fee
・No show : 100% of tour fee
・Any medical or health conditions that are not disclosed to us or organizer when booking was made, the organizer reserves the right to refuse guest in joining the trip and it's non-refundable. Please check Health Check List before made booking.
※If trip cancellation is declared by organizer due to bad weather or typhoon, guest may reschedule the date or get a refund.
- How to book
- 1 Select a date of your reservation from the calendar.
2 Fill in the required information, and then click "confirm" button.
3 A Paypal-payment-request email will be sent to you for as long as the booking date is available.
※ Payment request is valid for 3 days from the issued date, or booking request will be cancelled automatically if payment has not been made. If any booking requests made less than 3-day notice from the actual trip date, a payment is required within 24 hours.
4 A booking confirmation will be emailed once the payment is received within 24 hours.
- Meeting Place MAP
- Please use this phone number 0980 54 8155 key in the Car Navigation system or use this
- MAP CODE206444213 *85 to locate our shop.
- “MAPCODE“ registered trademark under “DENSO Corporation“.
- Reservations Date
Standard Reservation Duration : 2 days in advance
Reservation less than 24 hours notice or same day : By phone call only 098-866-3851 (office hours 09:00 - 18:00 )