Dyeing corals is a traditional craft in Okinawa.They use stamps which are made from fossilized coral for dyeing fabrics.You can select your own favourite colors and shapes of corals, and create your own original and unique work of dyeing craft art.It becomes the only one in the world.It can be a handmade present to someone special or a remembrance of your trip to Okinawa! This is a fun activity for visitors of all ages!
- Every day
- Adult --------------- JPY3,240 PP
Child (2-12age) --- JPY2,700 PP
- Package includes
- Hands-on fee + material cost.
※You can select from the following materials for dyeing.
① T-shirt ② Shopping bag ③ Furo bag ④ Linen ⑤ 4 Linen coasters
- Minimum number of participants
- 5 minutes before the booking time.
※Available hours from 9:30~17:00.
- Time duration
- Around 30mins to 40mins.
- How to book
- 1 Select a date of your reservation from the calendar.
2 Fill in the required information, and then click.
3 A Paypal-deposit-request email will be sent to you for as long as the booking request is available.
※ Deposit payment request is valid for 3 days from the date of issue, or booking request will be cancelled automatically if deposit payment has not been made. If any booking requests made less than 3 days notice from the actual event date, a deposit is required within 24 hours.
4 A booking confirmation-note will be sent through your email once the payment is received within 24 hours).
- Full amount of payment.
- Cancellation Policy
- The full amount of payment will be charge if cancellation made less than 24 hour notice from trip date or guest unable to turn up at designated meeting location and time for any reason.
- ・Please iron the item you dye at home.
・There may be some slight changes to the material on the day.
・Please take care of children by yourself.
- Meeting Place MAP
- Please use this phone number 0988861131 key in the Car Navigation system or use this
- MAP CODE33 160 740 to locate our shop.
- “MAPCODE“ registered trademark under “DENSO Corporation“.
- Reservations Date
Standard Reservation Duration : 2 days in advance
Reservation less than 24 hours notice or same day : By phone call only 098-866-3851 (office hours 09:00 - 18:00 )